Monday, 24 December 2012

Birthday Perfection & Merry Christmas

A big Thank you to all you wonderful bloggers and friends, I have been blessed these past 4 months to get to know you and share all your ups, downs, makes, finds and humour.
 
An even bigger Thank you for all the wonderful birthday messages and the empathy for my post birthday meltdown xx
 
Here are two pictures that sum up my amazing birthday

 
My birthday Full rack of Ribs in Frankie & Bennys, that I finished well before my Husband did :)
 


and Husband, Henry our eldest and I playing Disney snakes and ladders that Henry had bought me for my birthday.
 
Amongst many fabulous and some very unexpected gifts too xx
 
 
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY JOYOUS AND FESTIVE CHRISTMAS
 
FROM ALL AT CRIVENS COTTAGE
 
xxx
 
We will see you in the new year
 
Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a beautiful Christmas
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just managed to catch up on blog reading after a hectic few days. Hope you had a lovely birthday and it didn't get too lost in the whole hubub of Christmas.

    Festive blessings to you and your lovely family - I look forward to continue following your blog into the new year. Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly did not get lost in the hubub hunnie :) I was woken to breakfast in bed and a glorious lie in and a Kindle which was ready with my favourite books on. I was wined and dined in Frankie & Bennys with my husband and 2 boys xx We ignored that it was Christmas eve, it was simply the 24th December and it was amazing xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so, so pleased that you had a wonderful birthday. I also hope you enjoyed Christmas Cottage xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melanie,

      I certainly did have a wonderful birthday although tainted by an unpleasant comment left by anonymous on my birthday rant/post, But I am going to try and forget as there are so many wonderful people our there to meet that will out weigh the negative ones :)

      You can slap my wrist as I have recorded 'Christmas Cottage' but not had chance to watch it yet but strangely I am in no rush too as I can imagine that it is one that I shall keep on record as its Thomas Kinkade.

      Hope you had a lovely Christmas and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us xx

      Delete